July 12, 2009

Day three of posting.

So, since the last post much has happened... including Mike losing our camera.

Here is a recap of events...

1. Went camping down at the sand dunes at Sandlake.
We met friends, they lost keys, they found their keys, they broke their camera, we lost ours, our truck broke down, we camped on the sand, road an ATV on the beach, got totally soaked, saw the sunset over the horizon, and ate smores. All in all had a great time!

2. Went berry picking again, picked raspberries this time. They were not quite ripe. Went with some friends that brought their pup. Dex has a big crush on their boston terrier chiuaua.

3. Floated down the Lewis River with friends. Was So much fun! Believe it or not the river was actually warm!

4. Went to the pool.

5. Saw fireworks at a local neighborhood.

6. Baked and baked and cooked a little. Recipes include camp fire pie, blueberry crisp, bacon waffles, and pear muffins.

7. Had friends over to play games. I won! Haha, I never win at board games! I was excited:)

8. Flew to CA on a day trip for work. Got in at 9am and left at 3pm.

9. Made raspberry jam.

Life has been busy and loads of fun.

3 comments:

stacy marie said...

very eventful! Hope you are all rested up from traveling and jam making! Talk to you later.

Megan Marie said...

Fun! I stinking miss you! So, I have to catch you up on stuff, and I swear I will get you some updates! I have been blogging a lot at this one: http://thepolishedpickle.blogspot.com/ so you can see recent pictures and all of that! But When I get the chance I'll facebook you!!! :)

T&K SMITH said...

holy crap you've been busy I need to call you so bad sorry tomorrow night I'm doing it so answer lol if you can... miss you I love your wild trip that sucks about your camera holy crap what a wknd... love ya