August 1, 2009

A new found love, dressing up and getting my picture taken?

Summer Days

My friend Nancy is a genius. Love this picture.
Who knew getting your picture taken could be so fun?

Posing with a cow... that cow would later try to ram me...
I now appreciate barb wire.

Nancy and I.

I had just jumped and accidentally flipped my dress all the way up.
When I realized I had just exposed myself, I fell over laughing.
Definitely an Amanda moment.


More Mike Adventures to come. As soon as we learn how to use our new camera! :)
Also, any tips from you lovely bloggers out there? I'm not in love with this format.
I know this is a silly question, but how do you change it around?

4 comments:

stacy marie said...

These look nice girl! Love the cow one. So sorry I wasn't able to come but you're the gifted model anyways and it looks like you rocked it :) Also, we'll have to get together sometime and I can show you how to change formats etc. You still need to see Tooley! It's been an awful week of sickness and heat but hopefully it's over!

Megan Marie said...

Alright, we have to start thinking of a fun photo-shoot theme when I get out there! Something Amandaish. Most of my photoshoot ideas are posted on this blog http://two-rather-silly-girls.blogspot.com/ and we could do any one of them. I love that you love doing this, too!

T&K SMITH said...

super cute work it!!!

Kea said...

just remember that when you do change your layout, usually all the side bar stuff gets deleted and you have to re-enter everything. unless you used one of the generic blogspot layouts, then everything will stay.